Getting the F' Outta Dodge.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Somehow here in Florida we are getting this cold sh*t too.. was 28° the other morning and snowed in Ft Walton Beach.

I'm offended.
…that tuque ain’t so funny now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Interesting development. Pending a successful home inspection - our in-laws are moving from Saskatoon to a few minutes up the road on another acreage. I guess the idea of no longer rotting away in a city rubbed off pretty quickly once we got here. They always had designs on doing it, but we must have been the push.

I guess we are setting our roots as a family.

And clearly leaving Ontario/Quebec was the right call.

Reactions: 6 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Interesting development. Pending a successful home inspection - our in-laws are moving from Saskatoon to a few minutes up the road on another acreage. I guess the idea of no longer rotting away in a city rubbed off pretty quickly once we got here. They always had designs on doing it, but we must have been the push.

So does that mean Camp Motorheadmike will become Ft. Motorheadmike or just a new independent province?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
So does that mean Camp Motorheadmike will become Ft. Motorheadmike or just a new independent province?
I can see the news in a couple years......
'The residents claim to be sovereign citizens and say that their land is not part of the Greater Saskatchewan Prairie but instead a canton known as MotorCityMadhouse.' The Canadian Mounties have mounted an operation to contain the heresy being promulgated by the residents stating "For sure, eh, these tuque-wearing hosers don't want to stand at the wicket and bow down like every other sensible keener, eh? Take off! They're the kind of Canadian that fills their boots while buggering the dog!"

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
So does that mean Camp Motorheadmike will become Ft. Motorheadmike or just a new independent STATE?

Fixed that for you.

Reactions: 1 user

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory

You could start a family run snow removal empire.

24a.gif

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor