Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Ah, the 69th state.

Happy The Office GIF by Cameo

Reactions: 1 user

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Interesting development. Pending a successful home inspection - our in-laws are moving from Saskatoon to a few minutes up the road on another acreage. I guess the idea of no longer rotting away in a city rubbed off pretty quickly once we got here. They always had designs on doing it, but we must have been the push.

I guess we are setting our roots as a family.

And clearly leaving Ontario/Quebec was the right call.
Now if you can get the property in between you …more storage “parking spaces “?😉

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Now if you can get the property in between you …more storage “parking spaces “?😉
I'm thinking more along the lines of ....your own personal junkyard...

1641622853658.png

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Last I heard the border states just over the 49th were mumbling and grumbling and actually a couple of them had raised the notion of suing to leave Les Etats Unis and petitioning Canada to take them in.

Now I still haven't forgiven that queerbecoise moron Chretien, when he was PM (read BM) for refusing the request by two of the Caribbean Islands. Turks and Caicos, to join Canada as provinces. They all wanted to come here for the education and jobs; I for one was perfectly willing to trade places and go somewhere warm. Nope, didn't happen and his sorry butt got 86'd shortly thereafter.

Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
We finally got to meet one of our neighbours! It was only -23°C and sunny.

She took pity on us and drive her bucketed tractor over to help with the snow. She is nice and has two daughters as well... so that's a huge win. It was refreshing to hear there are few other young families in the area. It was alarming to hear about some of the extreme weather events that she's seen...

Eek.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY

She took pity on us and drive her bucketed tractor over to help with the snow. She is nice and has two daughters as well... so that's a huge win. .
I'm hoping that came out sounding worse than you intended hehe.

I have a weather app that allows me to watch the weather around Red Deer and Regina. Holy sheetz do you guys get some crappy freakin' weather. I b*tch about ours here, but it's nothing compared to what you guys see.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH

She took pity on us and drive her bucketed tractor over to help with the snow. She is nice and has two daughters as well... so that's a huge win. It was refreshing to hear there are few other young families in the area. It was alarming to hear about some of the extreme weather events that she's seen...

Eek.
Girl power snow forts in the making

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I'm hoping that came out sounding worse than you intended hehe.

I have a weather app that allows me to watch the weather around Red Deer and Regina. Holy sheetz do you guys get some crappy freakin' weather. I b*tch about ours here, but it's nothing compared to what you guys see.

I look know what I said.

And, I am learning I underestimated this aspect of the move.

Girl power snow forts in the making

This!

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor