Getting the F' Outta Dodge.

Racing starts in May so it had better. 😉

Neighbour was telling us a house across the way was a new build... after the last one got struck by lightning and burned down.

Guess you better learn to become one with the weather.

GratefulPeriodicFairybluebird-size_restricted.gif

You think spring comes in May there? 😂 😂 😂

Out in the country like that, you're going to have front row seats to some very impressive thunder storms too and the occasional tornado.
He hasn't heard of second winter yet.

Reactions: Rktpwrd
You guys have convinced that me Saskatoon is for visiting.......................in the Summer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Wraith and 86LK
You guys have convinced that me Saskatoon is for visiting.......................in the Summer.
I go way up north to work on the regular, it sucks being -40c all the time. BUT not as much as Saskatchewan's cold ,windy, 90 degree attack angle snow that hits you at 70mph when it's -35c.

I hear it's nice for a few weeks in the summer though. 🤷‍♂️

I go way up north to work on the regular, it sucks being -40c all the time. BUT not as much as Saskatchewan's cold ,windy, 90 degree attack angle snow that hits you at 70mph when it's -35c.

I hear it's nice for a few weeks in the summer though. 🤷‍♂️

It was +/- minus 20*C with a mild breeze and my kids were deep into the new snowbanks digging tunnels and building another fort. Fort number 3. I managed to get some BBQing done again.

Temps rise to around freezing tomorrow... gotta make the most of it. Work and play.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor