Getting the F' Outta Dodge.

Today at school my girls had an actual Valentine's Day with actual cards. It took two years and a move have way across the country for a small taste of normal.

How f*cked is society? Real f*cked.

Today at school my girls had an actual Valentine's Day with actual cards. It took two years and a move have way across the country for a small taste of normal.

same here but couldn't hand out a chocolate... Took the kids to Ottawa over the weekend before Trudeau screws it all up

Reactions: motorheadmike

Seems it might devolve a tad more this week... Hold onto your underoos.

My Canadian story from this weekend-

I was at my Uncle's place Sunday and his neighbor stopped over to drop something off and my uncle asked his neighbor what he thought of his nation's truckers (my uncle likes to start sh*t for fun and apparently his neighbor is a bleeding heart Canadian who thinks Canada can do no wrong and leans heavily to the Trudoh side of things). The neighbor became a US citizen and resident of the Minnesota province by marriage.

I dropped a few comments about the Ambassador bridge being a privately owned toll bridge that is only privately owned due to government corruption, and how I was surprised that the Premier (Ford) was still in office due to him flushing his career down the toilet 10+ years ago when he went on a hookers and blow tour.

Aparently I suprised him because I know who the premier if Ontario was.

I was wrong though, I didn't know that Doug Ford is Rob Fords brother (they just look and sound identical to each other) and Rob died a few years back. I thought Rob was still heading Ontario snorting lines in the back room.

My Canadian story from this weekend-

I was at my Uncle's place Sunday and his neighbor stopped over to drop something off and my uncle asked his neighbor what he thought of his nation's truckers (my uncle likes to start sh*t for fun and apparently his neighbor is a bleeding heart Canadian who thinks Canada can do no wrong and leans heavily to the Trudoh side of things). The neighbor became a US citizen and resident of the Minnesota province by marriage.

I dropped a few comments about the Ambassador bridge being a privately owned toll bridge that is only privately owned due to government corruption, and how I was surprised that the Premier (Ford) was still in office due to him flushing his career down the toilet 10+ years ago when he went on a hookers and blow tour.

Aparently I suprised him because I know who the premier if Ontario was.

I was wrong though, I didn't know that Doug Ford is Rob Fords brother (they just look and sound identical to each other) and Rob died a few years back. I thought Rob was still heading Ontario snorting lines in the back room.

Rob just got caught. 😉 I had a lot of time for Rob Ford, he had his personal demons for certain - but he was a good and dedicated mayor (on the surface). And rather than society helping him they further stigmatized him and his problems.

I voted for Doug, and for a while he seemed to live up to his word... until things got hard. Then the pandemic happened and it got real hard. Suddenly he was responsible for the well-being for almost half of the country and he was caught with his very large pants down. All he managed to do was personally profit heavily through his signage company making those "2 meters apart" stickers and signs.

They both have their sins.

Reactions: 81cutlass
One way to hang the carcass and let it drain. Also makes it hard for those Texas flying fortresses they call mosquitoes and flies to catch up and lay eggs in the meat.

Nick

Glad the move has been positive for the kiddos despite the shock of prairie winter.

Has it been significantly colder in Sask as ND and MN have? I've heard January was 6F below average here.

Usually we get a week of sub 0F highs and a few days scattered that are cold but we get into the 20'sF for a few days in a stretch here and there, which have been really absent this ready.

Damn la-nina winter.

I don't want to be a bearer of bad news but I predict March is going to be a beotch for snow.

Last edited:

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor