Going for Chemo

Status
Not open for further replies.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
That's a pretty agressive tumor.... so if I recall this will be round #3 in this title match.

I am betting on the guy with no eyelashes and no hair on his legs in the red corner for a TKO this round !!! ( aint that a sight !! )

Keep it up will ya and beat it down !!

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
Thanks a bunch everyone!!!

Sorry about your friend Patmckinney I know his pain and it sucks. At this point he should look into some natural cures. I have heard apricot seeds cure cancer and my uncle knows one person who it worked for him......Illegal in the USA.....they say a high dose contains cyanide and could kill you instantly if you take too much but at the point of having only 3-5 months to live, what do you got to lose??? If I ever get at that point I will try it.

I will quote Family Guy but a little different:

"That's what I like about college girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age" :rofl:

I am in a good amount of pain but I am getting use to it, as long as I don't move around too much. I will keep you all updated.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Wanna know something even better? Turns out a doctor came here to the US from south america with a cure for cancer. I forgot the exact story but a guy went down to south america in search for a cure because his body was full of tumors and it got to the point where he had tumors coming out of his skin and falling off.

Well after speaking with a doctor down, there the doctor gave him specific set of instructions that involved ingesting BAKING SODA! The survivor was on a talk show radio channel and explained exactly what happened. He explained when he and the doctor approached American doctors, they simply laughed at him and others tried to keep it hush because it would bankrupt the medical community if people discovered this cure. Damn shame.

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
No sh*t???

That is the problem with this country, if someone finds a simple cure for something such as what you said and they advertise it, they get sued and can go to jail....that is bull sh*t.

I have a lot of tumors from Neurofibromatosis but my cancer has nothing to do with it...It just happens that people with Neurofibromatosis happen to get the MPNST cancer tumors more than anyone else.

I will try anything I can find on the web, as long as I research it first, if it comes to the point where doctors cannot do anything for me...I feel god has a cure for everything on this planet...You watch Man VS Wild and you see all the time, if you get bit by this, go to this tree and put the sap on your skin and your cured.....

I will not give up hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor