Going on a Vacation- Any Car Related Activities in New York/New England?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2012
I'm leaving this week to take a much needed vacation/road trip. I'm leaving for a week and a half from Pittsburgh to New York City, then to Boston and back. Very loose itinerary. Was wondering if anyone knows of any car related attractions or activities that may be worth seeing? I'm also into military/history stuff too. I'm planning planning on visiting the Intrepid Museum and the 9/11 Museum and Memorial in New York (I've already seen the memorial, but not the museum). I know there is the USS Constitution and the Boston Tea Party ships in Boston, so I may visit those unless I can find something better to do. The Red Sox will be playing the Yankees while I'm in Boston so I might go to a game. Any other things to do that anyone can think of?

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Depending on who is with you a G body has a back seat that is good for a car related activity....:love:

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Depending on who is with you a G body has a back seat that is good for a car related activity....:love:
This is a family friendly fourm, just can't say something like that about the back seat. Oh wait, thats where some familys get started. Atleast say to offer them dinner & drinks before using the back seat, makes it classier. ;)

• Creative
Reactions: 1 user
Nov 4, 2012

Hey now, I've got enough bad influences as it is! I'm not bringing any women with me but...

download.jpeg

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Forgot to add this cause you need this playing while being classy.

does that song ever bring back some great memories, Meatloaf played at a club I bounced at way back in the 80's. For a man his size it's amazing what he could do on stage and he puts on a great show. This is one of my favorite songs and when he sang this live I put a time out on fights in the club....:cool:

78chevolds

Greasemonkey
Jun 25, 2013
If you are going to the Yankees/Redsox game, see if tickets are still available. They will be expensive. Fenway with its history etc. has the most expensive tickets.

For car related stuff check out Larz Anderson Auto Museum https://larzanderson.org/

For History, it is worth driving out West to Concord to visit the Concord Museum and the North Bridge: http://www.concordmuseum.org/

If you are into Quality Beer, check out Trillium in South Boston, they also have a small stand near Fanieul Hall. Treehouse Brewery is off of RT 90 (The Pike).

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor