Good Headlights ???'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadty

n00b
Jun 10, 2022
I ordered a set of AUXITO LED bulbs, can't say they are the best, but they are well built and I am impressed with the quality.
1654919388576.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Dayzedandkonfuzed

G-Body Guru
Feb 9, 2010
Anglemont, BC
I see this post is a couple months old. By now I'm assuming you found out that H4656 is not correct for you Malibu. You need H6054.

And although the subject is dead, Hella H4 conversions are the best things going, and I'm told LED bulbs work awesome in them, however I'm just running 55/100w H4's in my Malibu, and very, very happy with them.

Reactions: 1 user

elcotrk

Apprentice
Oct 8, 2021
What are some good bright cheap headlights for a g body daily driver, dont want to spend $25 for one headlight?Thanks
Inexpensive way,, I added low profile slim design driving lights, mounts underneath the bumper with halogen headlights added brightness and safety $30-$80
High tech costs with no guarantee of satisfaction. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor