GOT A NEW TOY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIVE4RDO

Apprentice
Jul 14, 2010
Staten Island, New York
Hey crowd. Not that the Bu is ready, nor do I have any extra money, but I decided to fulfill my addiction. So:

1987 Regal T-type WE4 car. For the few of you that don't know what WE4 cars are, they were a VERY limited production Regals (1547 made) that were called Grand National killers. It is lighter than the GN, but otherwise has all the same goodies in it, except the GN two tone interior.

This car has ORIGINAL 54k miles, which was confirmed by my extensive research, and looking at it and driving it, it does feel like 54k mile car.

It has the usual issues: cracked bumper fillers, leaky rear window, outdated upgrades that were top of the line in the 90s, but absolete today, few paint blemishes, but nothing that can't be fixed.

DSC0018-X3.jpg

DSC0021-X3.jpg

DSC0020-X3.jpg

DSC0023-X3.jpg

DSC0027-X3.jpg

DSC0025-X3.jpg

DSC0037-X3.jpg

DSC0039-X3.jpg

beenen

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
sure looks great..I was actually thinking about trading in my '05 GTO for some type of GN..love those things

do you know what exactly they did to make them lighter with with WE4 package?

LIVE4RDO

Apprentice
Jul 14, 2010
Staten Island, New York
Aluminum bumper mounts, some had aluminum drums, and T type package is lighter than GN to begin with.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
congrats on the new car, looks like you found a nice one for sure

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
just seen the t-type now,WOW!!!! niCE 8) the belts like mentioned through our pm's will be an EXACT match.i swear these ALL these t-type/gn steering wheels crack/split in the SAME location(left side allen head screw :blam: :wtf: )i have two with the SAME crack/split in the SAME location,and ALL the ones ive seen do to?????lol.nehoo happy building,and lmk when youre ready for the rear belts.

bigdawg

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2011
L.A.X-RATED said:
just seen the t-type now,WOW!!!! niCE 8) the belts like mentioned through our pm's will be an EXACT match.i swear these ALL these t-type/gn steering wheels crack/split in the SAME location(left side allen head screw :blam: :wtf: )i have two with the SAME crack/split in the SAME location,and ALL the ones ive seen do to?????lol.nehoo happy building,and lmk when youre ready for the rear belts.

dude mine is cracked in the extact spot to lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor