GP Service Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
I've been looking for a Nos trim piece for the rear of my GP hood for more years than I care to remember.....I've never seen even one!

gtp2004

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 16, 2009
ansonia
gp manual

section 4 should be the final drive section which is propellershaft and rear axle. section 7 is auto trans which shows how to inspect and rebuild the 250c and 350c trans. the manual i have is for an 82 gp/bonneville and it's a factory technician shop manual. i was just about to list it for sale if you are interested.

Kiko

Master Mechanic
Apr 14, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
I really appreciate the replies regarding the Fisher Body manual. However, as I stated in my post of 15 April, I purchased the downloadable version of both the complete FB and Service manuals. I've printed out the sections that were missing. The FB manual is great. It's over 650 pages. I haven't had the time to explore it all yet.

Again, thanks for taking the time to respond.
Andry

Ellert

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 9, 2008
Iceland
Nice GP you got there Andry

Regards Andri

Kiko

Master Mechanic
Apr 14, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
Thanks!

Andry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor