Grand National El Camino

Status
Not open for further replies.
mechanic58 said:
I have a theory about El Camino owners - I figure that most people who own them only own them because they just "ended up with them" through some sorta bad luck deal. You know, your weird uncle died and left you one, or maybe you were on a road trip in your regular car and it caught on fire and burned to the ground at a rest stop and an El Camino was the only thing available that you could afford with your *ss-pocket money at the time. sh*t like that. Surely no one would seek out and buy one on purpose - and continue to lust after it for years to come. I just don't think that's ever the case.

This made me laugh. Almost out loud. I have mine because my grandpa wouldn't sell me his. So I went out and searched long and hard for one. The owner couldn't ever get the title to the one I was in possession of (and it got shot up by some local thugs trying to kill my friend), so I gave it back to him. The search continued and I drove almost 3 hours to pick this one up. Long story short, these cases exist. :blam:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor