Gray Man, Inc.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Remember my old Shotrod Sedan project that I sold before my move?
IMG_1236.JPG

I was perusing CL this morning and had to do a double-take. Looks like someone built the car I had in my head. Seller is just a few miles from the guy I sold mine to. Stance was right. I even had those taillights and mirrors for mine. But it's not my old car.
00707_ip1DzMExxd1z_0sB0j4_1200x900.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I think I just lost my leverage to keep you taking pics.... someone sent me surveillance photos, I guess your favorite monte owner is building a place to move next door to you?

1653689307352.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Yesterday and today had intermittent showers. I burned more brush piles and mowed everything. I'm pretty well caught up with yard/farm maintenance for the week. Took a quick blast to the next town over for evening libations. The new Trailtech dash has a freeze-frame function for high scores. I stretched it out on the last leg home.
20220528_161453.jpg

I think it might do 70 but I ran out of level straightaway. Can't expect a whole lot out of 19hp. Anyway, much improved over the previous 55mph top end. I'm going to lean out the jetting too. It wanted to blubber a bit above 6000'.

Also, verified that the 10L drybag trunk has plenty of room for 12.
20220528_161605.jpg

If any of you guys have much real world air-cooled bike knowledge, I'd be curious to know what a normal head temp should be as measured at the spark plug washer.

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Supervibe got a new set of Pirellis today. I could have probably limped the Ohtsus to the next oil change but the RR inner edge was getting pretty scalloped and I was getting tired of the drone at 20 and 60mph. Took some extra time to degrease, scuff, and repaint the wheels too. They were showing their...experience.

I replaced the "non-serviceable" Ujoints too. The front one was worse than I thought. I'll feel better being able to squirte a little grease in there going forward. Since I lost a little gear lube, I serviced the transfer case again too.

Brown dog hung out for a little while. She wasn't much help but she pretended to patrol for a few minutes.

And if anyone was curious, these obnoxious buttholes are still stalking me.

Last time I saw them all together I counted 14. But this week I saw that 2 of the females had chicks with them. At some point I don't think my neighbor will notice if I harvest a couple.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I guess its probably safe to discuss now, as i'm finally gettting over the trauma. I was down watering my fruit trees last week and got attacked by a mountain lion.
20220525_165943.jpg

It silently crept out of the tall grass behind my shop and immediately went for my femoral artery. Clearly, an apex predator. I somehow managed to subdue it. Brown dog and I tried for almost an hour to domesticate it, but it was hopeless. We had no choice but to relocate it to a friend's wildlife refuge (farm). God have mercy on the rodent population of Canyon County.
20220525_174601.jpg

Reactions: 6 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor