Gray Man, Inc.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
These are always a good choice too.

414OPhMYuoL._AC_UF350,350_QL50_.jpg

But yeah, those are definitely too plain.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Mudflap girl needs more rolls and less teeth to be on a Dodge.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I ran down to Moab to ride for a few days. Utah has cheap diesel so I drove the scabby tractor instead of towing the bike behind the Venza. Rode a few hundred miles and managed to avoid injury or breakdowns.

After that I ran up to Montana to work a press event for one of the manufacturers my company contacts with. 5 days of vehicle prep and pit crew duty.

When I finished with work, I headed home. The first leg is over a hundred miles of twisty two-lane along the Clearwater River.

Gross old Dodge ran like a champ. I did 5 top-offs and got between 20.1 and 22.3 mpg. It doesn't suck.

When I got home the grass was knee high again. I've been using my dad's Bad Boy for the last year and feel really bad about adding hours to it. I found a decent deal on a used one so I bought it this morning. I mowed 3 acres and grilled some local steaks.

• Winner
Reactions: 11 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
The DRIVEN adventures of Gray Man, Inc. are always a treat to read. And Yes, I'm looking at the pictures!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
I ran down to Moab to ride for a few days. Utah has cheap diesel so I drove the scabby tractor instead of towing the bike behind the Venza. Rode a few hundred miles and managed to avoid injury or breakdowns.

After that I ran up to Montana to work a press event for one of the manufacturers my company contacts with. 5 days of vehicle prep and pit crew duty.

When I finished with work, I headed home. The first leg is over a hundred miles of twisty two-lane along the Clearwater River.

Gross old Dodge ran like a champ. I did 5 top-offs and got between 20.1 and 22.3 mpg. It doesn't suck.

When I got home the grass was knee high again. I've been using my dad's Bad Boy for the last year and feel really bad about adding hours to it. I found a decent deal on a used one so I bought it this morning. I mowed 3 acres and grilled some local steaks.

Some really great pictures. And the steaks look tasty!

Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Trike is sold.

'37 pickup is sold.

GMC is for sale. Make it yours today!

Stopped by my brother's shop on Monday. He's got the S-10 dropped. He grabbed a nice bumper, grille, and headlight bezels at the yard, along with a complete set of lower rubber trim. He also snagged a perfect Tahoe trim dash and door panels. Mechanically, it needs
the torque converter seal replaced. Not a hard job, but kind of a hassle. A hard to spot detail is the registration tag on the front plate. He peeled off all but the very first one, 1984.

I've been running my *ss of for work lately. I've done over 6000 miles in the last month. Tomorrow is oil change day on 4 vehicles. It's also time to burn my brush piles and till the garden. Maybe if I get all my chores done this weekend, I can get my suspension upgrades done on the white bike.

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor