Halo Projector DIY for my wagon......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
That turn signal idea is trick! Whenever you have the time....an official write up on how you pulled that off would be great!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Nice work, Larry.
Cool upgrade. I agree with Scott. You need to do a complete write up on what materials were used, and what's entailed to do the conversion.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
It's funny you posted this, as my brother had talked me into doing this. I have the Monte SS sport mirrors, and just haven't figured out what to use for the lense, or what LEDs for that matter.

gthmcty1

Greasemonkey
Feb 18, 2010
It's funny you posted this, as my brother had talked me into doing this. I have the Monte SS sport mirrors, and just haven't figured out what to use for the lense, or what LEDs for that matter.

Like the guys above said I will definitely write up a detailed process of how I made them and I will also post links to more than likely I will do I video and just narrate! I am trying to teach myself how to use this expensive *ss iMac and ALL the features lol!!

Reactions: 1 users

gthmcty1

Greasemonkey
Feb 18, 2010
Here is a tutorial on how I made the mirrors if you have any questions let me know thanks for watching!!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: 4 users

Longroof79

G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Kudos to you, Larry.
Very informative and well executed. Thanks for taking the time to provide video instructions.

gthmcty1

Greasemonkey
Feb 18, 2010
Absolutely my pleasure hopefully someone else takes the plunge and builds their own!!!

Longroof79

G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Absolutely my pleasure hopefully someone else takes the plunge and builds their own!!!
I think this will certainly inspire other guys to copy your clever upgrade. I went with old school style chrome mirrors on my car, so unfortunately I can't go that route.

gthmcty1

Greasemonkey
Feb 18, 2010
I think this will certainly inspire other guys to copy your clever upgrade. I went with old school style chrome mirrors on my car, so unfortunately I can't go that route.
LOL, I hear ya but hey this method can also be used on newer style cars with abs backing!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor