Happy Canada Day

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I'd like to wish my Canadian friends and fellow forum members a Happy Canada Day.

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
maple leaf love GIF

Reactions: 4 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
"Save a Beaver, Eat a Tree" Ah, or is it

"Save a Tree, Eat a Beaver"????

And, back atcha, A Happy Fourth of July this coming Tuesday.

CopperNick

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Cough, cough, are there any trees left? Cough, cough. But seriously, we love our friends to the North. Happy Canada Day!

Reactions: 2 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
And a Cough, Cough, Hack, Hack, Yark, Hrecht, P'tooie, back atcha. Yeah, it is getting pretty thick around here from day to day but I think there are still a few lurking around here somewhere. Most of what we get is immigrant smog; that is, smoke that gets brought here by the prevailing winds, most of which are out of the East at present. Southern Ontario and Kwerbek are pretty much under a continuous poor air quality alert right now. If it wasn't for all the news footage of fires here and there, I'd tend to blame all the hot air on the provincial politicians. My lungs can tolerate it for a while and then I have to find somewhere quiet and alone so I can wheeze a little and then yak up the phlegm just to help my lungs cope with the crap.

Happy Fourth of Ju-ly back at ya.

Nick

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
Been busy, but hope all the Canadians here enjoyed their weekend. I spent it working on my G Body, so you know alot of swearing would be involved lol 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
All depended on where in Canada we wuz and how much smog was in the air. The DNR.MNR has a fire ban in place so no open camp fires and no fireworks!!

Right now I am listening to the thunder getting closer and wondering when the Zero time lightening/thunder boomer will go off.

Nick

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor