Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Just wanted to wish all my friends and fellow members a very Happy Holiday season.
Also best wishes for good health and happiness in the New year.

Reactions: 12 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Merry Christmas fellas. 🎄

Don't shoot your eye out. 👍

A Christmas Story Pink GIF by filmeditor

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Merry Christmas guys and gals. Enjoy your families. Be together. Things change without warning. This has been a tumultuous year for me and I am always glad to make it to Christmas. I belong to many forums. This is the only one that actually matters to me. It is a family of like minded people that enjoy helping each other. That is a rare thing. So thanks to all the members that have contributed and let's stay strong.

Reactions: 7 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
An early Merry Christmas to all.

Tonight we celebrated Wigilia. Yesterday was making a half dozen kinds of pierogi, today was spent on the bread, kapusta, potatoes and onions, and the fish a very thin cod instead of flounder, always need to go with what looks nicest.

Lots of work ahead of time that seems to go by so fast. Had a nice dinner, under candles, had sourced oplatek during a trip back north so we had that. This year used wild mushrooms we had picked in the Berkshires instead of from poland. All in all it was good, but short. Energy just isnt what it used to be these days.

Maybe next year I'm interested in starting the tradition with the pink oplatek, lthough, I'm not entirely sure how they get the animals to eat it.

• Informative
  • Winner
Reactions: 9 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
It's Christmas Time again which means the year is coming to a quick end. We've all had are ups and downs throughout the year. Let's take this time to be thankful we've made it another year and enjoy the family and friends who have came along with us. Let's not forget the tragedies that have happened in 2023 and pray for those who are still dealing with the though times in their lives.

Merry Christmas to all my extended Gbody forum family. Enjoy your day and take some time to look around and see how thankful and lucky you truly are.

Reactions: 11 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
Merry Christmas everyone,SS_Malibu's rite,reguardless of what we've endured this past year there's still room within us to be thankful.

Reactions: 6 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor