HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
As usual I'm calling it a nite and listen to old rario shows. My kids know not to call me cause I'm sleeping long before midnight. I see this is just another "celebration" that means nothing more than another opportunity to get you to spend your money and nothing but a number changes. The new year could have been on the 1st of any month......

Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Mine is already off to sh*t, thanks to the record breaking rain here my roof has decided spring a leak. :blam: Fun time trying to find where it is outside.

that really sucks, if you out on the roof trying to fix it tonight be careful

• Agree

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Too dark, trying a band aid fix from the inside to atleast control it. Only good thing it's in the crawl space so the buckets are set.
Rained its *ss off here; even saw lightning. At least it wasn't snow. Hope you get your leak figured out.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
that really sucks, if you out on the roof trying to fix it tonight be careful
Rained its *ss off here; even saw lightning. At least it wasn't snow. Hope you get your leak figured out.
Took a look outside while ltting the dog out & saw what looks to be a hole from something hitting the eaves. My New Years starts with patching it up. BTW free worms from my yard, they are out partying all over it.

Reactions: 2 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
It's raining here too but I'm staying inside. I'm trying to stay awake with Lexi and Lauren but I don't know I'm fading fast!

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
BTW free worms from my yard,
Take them worms to Yough lake and turn them into Bass!!! I spent many a childhood Summer evening with a flashlight pulling nightcrawlers for that purpose. My roof leaked last deluge so I got up there and found the entry point. It was an upstairs window sash so I used copious amounts of 3M 5200 to seal it as I am too old to be getting up on roofs anymore. Now I can say HAPPY NEW YEAR with no leaks!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor