Happy New year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Happy New Year Jack, and all yunz. What a shiezagafundz year. But I caught a lot of fish and fixed a lot of stuff so it wasn't a total waste of time.

Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Happy New Year Jack, and all yunz. What a shiezagafundz year. But I caught a lot of fish and fixed a lot of stuff so it wasn't a total waste of time.

While I do hope that 2021 is better for anyone truly, and severely, impacted by 2020.

Our 2020 was very productive: got to find my *ss with both hands in helping Canada respond to the pandemic, the kids grew and developed by leaps and bounds - our bonds got stronger stuck at home, rebuilt my BBQ, suped up an electric car, bought Natasha her dream car, we opened a corporation, I got the Monte running and driving, I was selected to go to both language school and staff college, completed tonnes of work around the house that I had been putting off for years, and above all else, for the first time in 7 years: I got a full season of racing in!

Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

All the best, folks!

• Happy
  • Winner
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor