Happy New year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
It's that time of the year again. Time to reflect on how bad this year was, and how we yearn for normalcy. I have a good feeling it will improve and be a better year.
On that note, I'd like to wish you all a very Happy and healthy New Year. Good luck on all your projects.,etc.

Reactions: 12 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Happy New Year to you as well!

Reactions: 6 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Hopefully, 2021 is all sunshine and rainbows

Rainbow Rain GIF by Cookingfunny

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

303'505rollin

G-Body Guru
Sep 4, 2020
Colorado2newmexico
I hope its better every 2 months was a " are you F'n kidding me type thing" I know there are things that can be fixed but then you cant get back the losses(family)so I'm just hoping it turns around in 21,going in positive

Reactions: 6 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Happy New Year to all my G body brothers.
May it be a much better one, and treat everybody well.
🤞🏻

Reactions: 10 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Hope everyone has the year they want. Regarding how poor 2020 was, I'm thinking if I'm above the topsoil, then it wasn't as bad as it could've been. And if 2021 ends the same way, then I will not be disappointed.

Thanks to all who have made my year and G-body fun just that. Smile and be happy and don't drink too much ;)

Reactions: 9 users

83StreetMachine

Master Mechanic
Dec 16, 2011
Central NJ
I always say this when it's this time of year and I always get weird looks but I'm used to it....

I've always said that you can mark a year's passing from any date in the calendar....so don't wait for January 1st to make a change for the better.

As far as this year goes, I've been living my life the way I want to live it. Just like always. Don't let anyone tell you, you can't! No matter if that person is a family member, neighbor, politician, or stranger on the street.

Just live your life, take care of yourself and your loved ones and make sure you are happy with the life you are living!!!

Happy New Year!!!

old80cs

G-Body Guru
Jun 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Happy New Year, gentleman, hope this year is an improvement over the last. Enjoy the day as best you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor