Happy?? New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Which would make it about 96% alcohol. Stuff would make good brake line cleaner rinse after you spray them out to delouse them. Or the basis for the fuel for an alcohol fuel funny car. And some major explosive farts, LOL!!!

So, in this case, rectified translates to about the same as "denatured" or "water free" alcohol would here??
They make a 196, but, isn't approved for sale here in the states. I've only seen it in Poland.

The rectified just means it's repeatedly distilled to raise the alcohol content.

It's pretty mild, smooth, makes a good base if you were going to try to make a flavored spirt using some fruit you grew, or, around thanksgiving, Christmas, or new years as a shot. (Or after a very bad day?) I recommend pouring to the throat, not the tongue, as a shot.

Made entirely of homegrown ag products made in poland.

The taste is softer and milder than many cheaper 80 proof vodkas even.

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
We stayed home last night as usual. It's been well over two decades since I've woke up the next morning/afternoon to see where exactly did I park the car the night before.
I was was older then, but I'm younger then that now. (Good Song) It's been a slow day today and that's good. Needed the break. Let's see what this year brings and what we can make happen.
Happy New Year GBodyForum Guys and Gals. (I let you figure out who is who)

Reactions: 1 user

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
The Byrds were the group, Think the song was My Back Pages, w/Neil Young doing the vocals. It's running in the background even as I type this

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Let's go 2023!

Sorry, I already gave up on 2022 already so I'm a year ahead of reality.

Seriously. 202whatever is going to be more of the same nonsense - just more expensive and inconvenient. It is beyond infuriating seeing how normal much of the US has chosen to be compared to our lather-rinse-repeat nonsense. Rumble (and some YouTube) is a helluva an eye opener.

Last year's massive life change has been an improvement for us - we aren't doing nearly as bad here as we were in Ontario or Quebec. However, I am waiting for 2024. I really want an excuse to move South... I am ready to join and lead in your civil war militia.

Reactions: 1 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
You're already about half way there, All y'all gotta do now is just ease on down across the border and you'd be in North Dakota or Wyoming. Bit more and welcome to Montana. Plenty of room and lots of nothing for miles and miles. Only thing is, they are both about as cold as where you're at right now. Come winter time your HellKitty would need about a 6 inch lift and a a Western Hydraulic snow plow system to deal with the white stuff; they measure it in Feet!

Reactions: 1 user

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
This year is off to a good start. The party animals next door were no where to be found last night. It was actually quiet. Except for the Grucci class fireworks popping all over. Who has that stuff in December?!?

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
3pm this afternoon it was 73°F & sunny. It's now cloudy, windy AF, & 36°.....

I started pulling my front brakes apart on my '99 OBS truck when it was decent outside & then the cold-front started rolling in. My shop complex is like a giant breezeway as it is but when that front started coming in w/the winds I was not feelin' it. At least I was able to rinse my dually off this AM for it's 1st of '22 & enjoy a few nice hours.

Happy New Year!

Attachments

• 20220101_153757.jpg
    20220101_153757.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 20220101_151343 (1).jpg
    20220101_151343 (1).jpg
    58 KB · Views: 81
  • 20220101_153708.jpg
    20220101_153708.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: 2 users

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
The Byrds were the group, Think the song was My Back Pages, w/Neil Young doing the vocals. It's running in the background even as I type this

It's a Bob Dylan song. I think it's about becoming a father, although I don't really know if that's what he consciously had in mind.

Sundancer

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2015
Long Island, NY
Sunday, here today in Long Island, New York and just about any other place in the U.S., lol....slow day just like yesterday. I have not had days like this in a long time where I just actually felt like a sloth !
Temp was 54 degrees but they are forecasting up to 3" of snow for tomorrow, let it rip baby....Happy New Year to ALL, don't get fooled by the hype, we are surrounded by lots of confused people. :) n

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor