Headlight housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
I will admit , I am shocked at the cost of these........there is always the pick & pull yards.

But I live in the past were in any yard ,you walk by 30 G-Body's all with these just sitting waiting for you. Not so much in today's world.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Daca214

G-Body Guru
Dec 1, 2017
Jupiter, FL
I will admit , I am shocked at the cost of these........there is always the pick & pull yards.

But I live in the past were in any yard ,you walk by 30 G-Body's all with these just sitting waiting for you. Not so much in today's world.
South florida is even worse. There is ONE 84 cutlass in all of south florida junk yards!!! Thats it. One!
They usually get picked clean the first two days. I would have to travel up to orlando area to find junk yards that might have some gbodies. ☹️

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
They don't just come in Cutlasses. Regals, Camaros, Delta 88s..pretty much many different GM cars that had the side by side quad rectangle headlights.

Oh, and GM calls them "RINGS" to which , they really aren't rings....dumb phraseology by GM again.

• Agree

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Damn , A quick search of Ecklers found 3 of the 4 on sale from $80 to $90 each.
GM still sells all four.....

Just saw a 5966083 NOS for 19 and change shipped on fleabay (Driver's side inner)….if that's the one you need....cheap as you'll find a new one.

• Winner

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Try posting in the wanted section on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor