Headlight setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torjan, I did have to order the housings from Germany. I like them so much because their so clear. The part number for the housings is 008888101.

@pontiacgp i've had these housings for about 3 years now.
100_0014.jpg

100_0663.jpg

ahhh thxs, hella mad some for the US-Market, i wondered cause i found only
1AB 008 888-051 and 1AB 008 888-041 with a 3 point attachment.

btw. i'm recommend Philips X-Treme bulbs, they make a great bright (white) light.

uneek, you got them 3 years ago in Germany....how the heck did you find them over there? I'm going to check with the shop I deal with and see if they can even get them. We get stuff up here after you guys south of the border gets it

do they make those lights for my car? the head lights are a different size than yours. i got these but there not as good as halogen.
l_95623b259dad475fa531b1f9ba9548e3.jpg

pontiacgp said:
uneek, you got them 3 years ago in Germany....how the heck did you find them over there? I'm going to check with the shop I deal with and see if they can even get them. We get stuff up here after you guys south of the border gets it

I found them in a Hella catalog. then i had a truck equipment place that i deal with special order them for me.

i like them angel eyes. they have some that dont peel. they look real good

beermonkey9417 said:
do they make those lights for my car? the head lights are a different size than yours. i got these but there not as good as halogen.
l_95623b259dad475fa531b1f9ba9548e3.jpg
:?:

beermonkey, my dad had a set of the round ones identical to yours in his dart. He chucked them because they are a terrible design due to the black backing in the headlight itself. It's good for cosmetics, but terrible for function since black reflects very little light compared to chrome backing. My headlights are identical to yours on my bu, but my lenses are slightly blue and have chrome backing on the inside. I can see signs a mile and half down the road with my headlights no problem.

Any LS styles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor