Headlight setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
85_SS said:
When I was saying housing, I was referring to the complete assembly (housing and lens) as it is all one piece. I believe pontiacgp was referring to the same thing when he said lens as it is all one piece.

Thanks! A headlight upgrade is definitely on my wishlist of mods so I appreciate the information you guys have shared.

whats the difference between h4 and hid lights?? i like the look of them housings on 85_ss set up. i want them bright but i dont want that blue crap in them and i dont want the insides of them to peel.. what set up should i go with and where can i get them with out paying a arm and a leg for.

hid is the type of lite, H4 is the application number for the socket. H4 comes in halogen and other types of lites

hella is a brand name i think...

Here is a shot of the Hella Housings that i have.
2010-05-12183522.jpg

2010-05-12183512.jpg

yes, Hella and Bosch are Brands they made suitable Lamps for convertion from sealed beams.
Highbeam is avaiable with H1 with or without parklight, high/lowbeam H4 with or without parklight
with standard lenses

@uneek1976 did your have a ordernumber for the lamps?

halo are lamps looking similar to BMW parklights they called here in Germany Angel-Eyes.

uneek1976 said:
Here is a shot of the Hella Housings that i have.
2010-05-12183522.jpg

2010-05-12183512.jpg
Uneek1976,
Those look great on your ride...I am sold on them...Can you tell me where you got them and about how much??? And were they a bolt in deal??
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor