Health issue

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
just don't win the Powerball Lottery! you'll make it thru unless what you do what this guy says....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Thats the brand they put in. Hope they last longer than the average laptop or cell phone cause I dont want to get this done again anytime soon. I feel like I got hit by a truck. Way too many incisions on my body/groin. The brusing goes almost down to my knees. Hands, arms, look like hell because f the blood thinners. This want fun. Im in more discomfort now than when I had prostate surgery. It sucks.
Well, you're still posting, so the ornery is still going strong. I hope a week's time has improved your comfort level.

Reactions: 2 users

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Thought you folks might get a chuckle out of this.
Yesterday I went for a followup appointment with the interventional cardiologist. Got a good report. Everything looks perfect. Downside is I cant have the surgery for the kidney stone for a full year from the date of the stent unless its from an emergency. I also have to hold off having my chipped front tooth fixed until September. I look like a beaver. Im a little pissed but I'll live with that.
Now the good part. My wife added up the costs. Not including the actual doctors fees. The procedures and hospital costs ? $822,820.00. Im sure theres going to be other statements coming. HOLY CRAP. Im sure glad I have insurance.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I like the "I'll live with that" comment. It's much better then the alternative. Glad to hear you are already doing better. Our prayers are still with you.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Thought you folks might get a chuckle out of this.
Yesterday I went for a followup appointment with the interventional cardiologist. Got a good report. Everything looks perfect. Downside is I cant have the surgery for the kidney stone for a full year from the date of the stent unless its from an emergency. I also have to hold off having my chipped front tooth fixed until September. I look like a beaver. Im a little pissed but I'll live with that.
Now the good part. My wife added up the costs. Not including the actual doctors fees. The procedures and hospital costs ? $822,820.00. Im sure theres going to be other statements coming. HOLY CRAP. Im sure glad I have insurance.
Just don't ask her which she would rather have, you, or the cash. ;)

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Just don't ask her which she would rather have, you, or the cash. ;)
After being married for 35 years Im thinking she would take the cash. I used to tell her if I hit huge lotto all I'd want is a new car and a two hour head start. Going to the deli for a sandwich. Be back at a quarter to never. :ROFLMAO:
Shes used to me by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
After being married for 35 years Im thinking she would take the cash. I used to tell her if I hit huge lotto all I'd want is a new car and a two hour head start. Going to the deli for a sandwich. Be back at a quarter to never. :ROFLMAO:
Shes used to me by now.
The key to a successful marriage, and, good nursing when youre ill.... BIG annuity and pension in your name, small life insurance policy.

You <--------- :banana:just need to be worth more to her <---- :rant:alive, then you get at least a small measure of :notworthy:

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
The key to a successful marriage, and, good nursing when youre ill.... BIG annuity and pension in your name, small life insurance policy.

You <--------- :banana:just need to be worth more to her <---- :rant:alive, then you get at least a small measure of :notworthy:
My pension goes to me until the day I die. Then it switches to her until the day she dies. If we both go before 20 years it goes to my kids along with any other accounts we have. We arent wealthy by any stretch of the imagination but dead or alive Im pretty much worth the same. LOL

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor