Heater Control Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem...sorry about the delay, farming all caught up now, we get very busy during fall harvest.

Un-jammed the tape deck yesterday so the radio and dash is going back together, the carb was flooding badly due to needle worn down and jamming, fixed it also so I can drive it later today.
Over the winter it will likely be apart and can get more shots under the hood and dash. Previous owner had some sort of alarm system and mood lighting that is hack wired in..

No problem...sorry about the delay, farming all caught up now, we get very busy during fall harvest.

Un-jammed the tape deck yesterday so the radio and dash is going back together, the carb was flooding badly due to needle worn down and jamming, fixed it also so I can drive it later today.
Over the winter it will likely be apart and can get more shots under the hood and dash. Previous owner had some sort of alarm system and mood lighting that is hack wired in..

Hey, thanks for posting those pics. Someone backed over the front of my car a few months back so I sort of lost ambition with it. But to make myself feel better I bought a 6.0L. Doesn't fix the front clip damage, but sure makes me feel better!! Anyway my vacuum system is all hooked up under the dash. It's the lines that would go to the engine compartment. I have them all there (in the engine compartment I THINK) but don't know what to hook them to. I have a couple of the vacuum pods spheres in a box so not sure if they are part of the required solution or were part of another system. If its possible to get some pics of how its hooked up under the hood, again assuming that that's where those behind dash vacuum lines go that would be great. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor