Hello from the new guy

Gearheadwilly

Apprentice
Apr 27, 2024
Hello to all from the Hoosier state. Just a little about myself, I'm a master mechanic and I love almost anything GM but G-body's, S-10's and obs Burban/Tahoe's are really my jam currently. Owned several G-body's in my life (and built many for customers) but had to sell them for family obligations.

Reactions: 7 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Welcome to the family!

Reactions: 1 user

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Glad to have you aboard, friend.

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Nope. Not buying it. You're a mole. You came from a Ford forum, just trying to see what all the hubbub is about concerning one of the greatest (and flimsiest) full frame GM platforms ever built. Am I close?

Just kidding. :)

Welcome aboard. Hopefully you can share some of your experiences with working on these animals, tips, tricks, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Gearheadwilly

Apprentice
Apr 27, 2024
Nope. Not buying it. You're a mole. You came from a Ford forum, just trying to see what all the hubbub is about concerning one of the greatest (and flimsiest) full frame GM platforms ever built. Am I close?

Just kidding. :)

Welcome aboard. Hopefully you can share some of your experiences with working on these animals, tips, tricks, etc.
I didn't expect to be exposed so quickly, how'd you know? I tried to hide that infamous FORD script lower back tat that all us Ford guys have and everything! Hahaha. Seriously though thanks to all, I doubt I know any more than you fine folks but if I can ever give any advice or lend a hand, count me in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor