Hello from Toronto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know down near Kingston where I am. I go to the cruise nights around here at Canadian Tire store and A&W and I see about 5 or 6 g-bodies depending on the week. I've got an 81 Monte Carlo Turbo and there's a few other GN, And a couple 442's that i see on a regular occurance plus other Monte's and Le Mans.

Hey 81glemans and Blackthunderss! Welcome to both of you from Montreal! Let`s see pics of both your cars so we can drool over them.
Dean

welcome to the g body forum pal great site and a fun way to kill time... also new to the site and loving it... from albuquerque nm..

SRNGLM said:
Axisg your in brampton??? MEEEEE TOOOOOOO 😀 😀 😀

Yup, moved out to the burbs about 5 years ago ( grew up in Parkdale ).

Looks like the OP has gone AWOL :lol:

Welcome...looks like you have lots of Canadian Company eh? We southerners love our Gbodies too.... Good luck with the build! Lots of info and advice and good people on here.

Bill

Hey Black

Welcome to the site. It's good to see & hear from the Ontario G-Body owners. We're alive & well & growing in numbers.
I'm from Brampton/Bramalea. Pontiac GrandPrix SJ, original owner.
I think we should organize to meet at a show this summer & show off our G-bodys as a group.
I would really like to meet some of you guys & see your cars. What do you think?

Willie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor