Hello - new (old) guy here

L92 OLDS 2

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 2, 2023
SW Michigan
Thanks All for your kind responses and welcomes.
My brother was incredibly knowledgeable about cars in general, especially the G-Body. and I'm glad he was a help to some here.
Looking forward to waking this car back up and getting it out of storage soon.

Reactions: 2 users

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
OMG, it is an awful thing to lose a sibling . My 39y.o. sister died suddenly a few years ago and it was so awful. She was born with Moyamoya and it was just a matter of time. We still were not ready for it even though we knew it would come someday before she got old.

I remember your bro had posted about a cancer diagnosis something like 3 years ago? IIRC, it was a relatively rare form? Glad you are taking up his automotive torch and you will love it around here. Very caring and great bunch of people on this forum. Welcome and see ya around here!!

Reactions: 2 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Wow. Really sorry to hear that he is gone. I knew he was ill and didn't like that I hadn't seen him around for quite some time. I love what he did with that 442 and always enjoyed his postings. I'm truly sorry for your loss. I don't know what I'd do without my brother. I'm glad to see you ended up with his car since you are car guy too. I'm glad the car found the best home it could have gone to, since it meant a lot to him. Welcome to the site from Houston. Glad to have you aboard.

Reactions: 1 user

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
I followed his build but had no idea..... Sad to learn his journey ended far too soon.

Condolences on your loss. Glad to see you've joined this group & are taking over the reins of his 'pride & joy' to continue sharing the adventure w/us.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor