Help Holley crossmember?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
The only Holley crossmember I can find online is one for an LS conversion.....which part number is that crossmember?

E84MC

Apprentice
Jan 10, 2019
You know the factory trans mount is offset to one side right? By roughly 4".... as mentioned.
I know now they were a little offset to passenger side but it seemed like it was to much, I’m gonna wait to get the trans in and see how it’s looking. Thank you!

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
this is a picture of your crossmember, without measuring the mounting holes it looks like they are off center.

12644hkr_0119302.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

BuickBroke$

Greasemonkey
Aug 4, 2018
Phoenix AZ
I would get Holley involved, I recently had an issue with engine mounts and it turned out they were misboxed at the factory! And it’s not the first time according to them. I’d send their tech guys some pics to be sure...

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor