1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Me Hook *Video* new link

Discussion in 'Chassis / Drivetrain / Suspension / Wheels' started by All Motor Boys, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Van

Chris Van G-Body Guru

How much street duty does your car see?
    If more track than street you can remove the front sway bar and even loosen the a arms a little to help with weight transfer.

2. All Motor Boys

All Motor Boys Greasemonkey

I drive through the burnout box. Im on running 15 psi in the tires. I have all stock suspension

3. Chris Van

Chris Van G-Body Guru

You could also still safely drop a couple psi in those slicks. If 15 isn't working, try 14 and a half, then 14. Yours shouldn't need much less than that.
    I PROMISE YOU that you can make what you have work without spending another dime on suspension stuff. Just a little tinkering with a few things.
    Now, once you get it to hook consistently, you will start having to make upgrades as you go. But like I've stated in other post in this thread, these cars can be made to work with little effort. Hell they already have a 4 link suspension under them......

4. All Motor Boys

All Motor Boys Greasemonkey

Ok thanks for the tips I will try disconnecting the sway bar end links, lowering the psi, and doing a longer burn out thru the box.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.