Help Wit fittin 28s

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
See? That's the crap Dad was talking about.

lildream44, from what I've seen posted by our MIA big wheel expert, Qdub24, anything over 24s requires a TON of custom work. Start a build thread; I'd like to see how it's done. Whatever you do, do it safely. Upgrade the brakes, use proper spacers and lugs, etc. You don't want to be THAT GUY!

• Useful
Reactions: 7 users

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
I got a 1984 Regal lookin 2 put sum 28s Mayb 30s on it. I really don’t like the tuck or donk look I just want it to Mayb sit almost flush with tha frame Mayb 2-3 inches of space between fenders and top of tire. Ima b using tires wit basically no sidewall. I was just wondering what are sum methods to go about liftin it ? Besides the universalcarlift 7inch lift kit. But If it comes down 2 it I’ll just go that route.
Welcome to the forum. Post some pics of your ride

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Now the real questions are, can I fit 44s with that and how much suspension travel does it have?
Good question. I want to know it's RTI score is.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
what professional sport is RTI?.... :unsure:

Rock crawler speak, it stands for Ramp Travel Index.... Basically how far up you can drive one tire up a steep ramp while keeping the other three tires firmly planted on flat ground. I think it's kinda silly but a lot of guys with serious lifted jeeps get obsessed with it.

(Edit: And to be clear I was totally kidding)

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor