Hey GM, You're Not Fooling Me

Nov 4, 2012
The two door Tahoe was the last Blazer. I doubt we'll ever see another one of those. Anyone wanna bet on how long before the Tahoe is just another unibody crossover? I'd be willing to bet it won't be a truck much longer.

I honestly think the GMT800 was the last good truck GM made. On that tangent, what in the **** is that gimmick tailgate that GMC keeps advertising? How ****ing dumb do they think people are? I'm sure some fool will buy it, but anyone with half a brain can see how completely retarded it is.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Already seeing them on the street around here. I'm seriously going to HATE when they start showing up in the shop for repairs.

• Winner
Nov 4, 2012
Already seeing them on the street around here. I'm seriously going to HATE when they start showing up in the shop for repairs.

That was my first thought. How much is it gonna cost to repair/replace that damn thing when you get rear ended in a fender bender?

Makes me glad I work for Ford... Not that they don't also have gimmicky features.

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Those bed floors are carbon fiber. The tailgates are in the neighborhood of 10k to replace. Going to be lots of totaled trucks after minor accidents....

• Agree
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
Saw one in person at the Indy 500 practice and have to say... not a fan. When i got all excited that the Blazer was coming back i was thinking more along the lines of a 2 door off road capable vehicle and unfortunately it wasnt even close. I didnt really think the world needed another freaking mom car crossover.

• Agree

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Don't worry ford isn't far behind with their Bronco and how it is going to disappoint everyone, from this
2020-Ford-Bronco-Concept-1.jpg

or this
bronco.jpg

To this:
fordcourier3-1551387162.jpg

fordcourier5-1551387411.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
All I see is a Lexus reject that is dressed up with a bow tie.

All I saw was an oversized camaro... lol

The people who decide on designs need to be fired.

-Gonz

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
Are Mexican Blazers better or worse than Chinese Buicks?

The only reason Buicks didn't get the Axe instead of Pontiac is because they're like Cadillacs (status symbols) in China and sell very well.

-Gonz

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor