Hey GM, You're Not Fooling Me

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Actually my 2018 Buick Regal was built in Germany by Opel and I love it. (Although I do realize that it's not an SUV/CUV/Mom van piece of crap)

Buick still makes cars?

Seriously, we haven't seen a newish buick CAR in probably 3 years. Lots of those encores and envisions, though

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
The new Blazer should compete well with that sorry looking Jeep Cherokee. Disgraceful

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
Sticking a Camaro face on it couldn’t even help the Camaro keep from being ugly........yet everyone seems to want one.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
If Mexico doesn't get their act together by October, people will be paying 25% more for those Blah-zers. Don't think GM wants that.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
If Mexico doesn't get their act together by October, people will be paying 25% more for those Blah-zers. Don't think GM wants that.
Seriously, where is the Blazer? All I see is a Lexus reject that is dressed up with a bow tie. It'll atleast make the wanna be tuff guy hippster feel like someone velcroed a set of balls on him. But really, where is the Blazer...
View attachment 114883
As for GMs name screw ups, does anyone remember the last Nova? A GEO piece of crap. Then there was the last Pontiac LeMans, built by Kia. GM gave up on them then Ford sold them with a grille change as the Aspire. What an ugly piece of crap they were. Then there was the misguided attempt of the GTO

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
There never going to build real cars or trucks again. You watch the millennials are making the decisions now and have no actual experience to base the opinion of their decision on I could just here my mom (rest her sole) "I'm not driving that roller skate!" Mom's now, ok everyone in the overpriced van in disguise as an SUV your father will meet us there in his work truck because his knees won't clear my dashboard he's just trying to fix the transformer his truck has for a tailgate first

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Ford had a chance to nail it with the Bronco. You know some hipster in these companies is saying retro is so over. We are totally doing hideous bubbles.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor