Hi from Wahsington State

Status
Not open for further replies.

86 CN Cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2008
Washington State
Hello -

I would like to share a few pics of my 86 Olds Cutlass. It's a Canadian model and pretty stock except for the following: Wheels, Hi amp alt., Stereo system, Steering wheel, and White face cluster. I'm happy to be a part of the Gbody Forum. I will be sharing more photos and keeping everyone updated on the car's progress. Feel free to hit me up.

Cutlasspics009.jpg

Cutlasspics008.jpg

Cutlasspics013.jpg

Cutlasspics014.jpg

Cutlasspics004.jpg

Cutlasspics005.jpg

Cutlasspics006.jpg

Cutlasspics007.jpg

Cutlasspics001.jpg

Cutlasspics002.jpg

Cutlasspics003.jpg
[/img]

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
nice cutlass man! I wish i could find one in that great of shape!

86 CN Cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2008
Washington State

2000.malibu.ls -

Thanks for the props. They are still out there but getting harder to find. I have own this one for almost 2 years. I have more plans for it in the near future. :wink: It's my daily driver so I can't do too much to it yet. I will be posting more pics soon as I'm getting closer to completing the next step.

86 CN Cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2008
Washington State

STLRegal -

Thanks. It's the original color. I plan on repainting it the same color after I'm done with all of the mechanical things I have planned.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
looks great! i thought canadian cars were in km/h not mph?

86 CN Cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2008
Washington State

78mali350 -

Thanks, and yes you correct. I changed the gauge faces. Everything except for the Tach, Gas gauge, and battery was different. According to my VIN# the car was manufactured in the "now closed" Quebec GM plant. The car has a stock LSD rear end, rally gauge cluster, it has a factory installed Chevy 305 and a 200-4r transmission. In 2004 or 05 the car was imported into Washington State. Hit me up if you have any questions or comments.

86 CN Cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2008
Washington State

78monte -

Thanks I appreciate it. Which city? I still have to take time and check out other rides on this forum. It's a great forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor