Not open for further replies.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Re: reply

86 CN Cutty said:
Chevyman85 -

Wow you are really close to me. I'll like to talk shop with you if you are cool with that? If you are up to it let me know when you have a free moment.

Thanks!

Sure man, whats up? I'm actually living in Ellensburg currently going to school and working over here but I come over to the Westside all the time. All of my family is over there.

86 CN Cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2008
Washington State

phaZe -

Thanks! It seems like more and more are joining from Washington. Very cool!

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Fidalgo Island, where is that at? Thats very cool were getting some local intrest in the site. At this rate we will have enough people to schedule something. :D

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
Fidalgo Island,Washington
Chevyman85 said:
Fidalgo Island, where is that at? Thats very cool were getting some local intrest in the site. At this rate we will have enough people to schedule something. :D
Skagit County,Fidalgo Island, Anacortes "Gateway to the San Juan Islands"! :D Its about an hour North of Seattle,and an hour South of Vancouver,B.C. http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Anaco ... code=98221

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor