Hi from Wahsington State

Status
Not open for further replies.

86 CN Cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2008
Washington State

Wake -

Sorry for the late reply. Yes it is a Brougham. The car was made in Canada. It seems to have a few options. It was a surprise to me too to find the rally cluster. By next summer the interior should be different.

86 CN Cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2008
Washington State

maximus84 -
Thank you! It's cool to see other G-bodies owners from the Northwest on this forum.

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
Fidalgo Island,Washington
Re: reply

86 CN Cutty said:
maximus84 -
Thank you! It's cool to see other G-bodies owners from the Northwest on this forum.
Yeah,we should get our own cruise-in together sometime.What do we have so far,3-4 members in WA? 8)

86 CN Cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2008
Washington State

maximus84 -

That would be cool. Maybe should try to plan something soon....

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA

86 CN Cutty said:
maximus84 -

Yeah, its good to see some local turnout. I know of about 4-5 guys on here that live close. There is a lot up in BC too.

86 CN Cutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 17, 2008
Washington State

Chevyman85 -

Wow you are really close to me. I'll like to talk shop with you if you are cool with that? If you are up to it let me know when you have a free moment.

Thanks!

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
Fidalgo Island,Washington

86 CN Cutty said:
Chevyman85 -

Wow you are really close to me. I'll like to talk shop with you if you are cool with that? If you are up to it let me know when you have a free moment.

Thanks!
Guess I'm farthest,in Anacortes? :roll:

phaZe

Greasemonkey
Aug 16, 2008
Looks nice man. Now there is one more guy from the Seattle area on here, aka me. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor