High beam on '85 buick regal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJLATIN

Apprentice
Mar 1, 2009
La Porte, TX
Have an issue to where the turn signal lever, when pulled back doesn't click to turn on the high beams and I can't get a vehicle inspection sticker unless I get it fixed. Is there a part that might need to be replaced like a relay or a switch?

on the steering column on the left side of the ignition switch is the brite lite switch that's activated by a metal rod. Remove the panel under the steering column and lower the column to get easy access to the switch. There are two small bolts to remove the switch, I think they are 7 mm

pontiacgp said:
on the steering column on the left side of the ignition switch is the brite lite switch that's activated by a metal rod. Remove the panel under the steering column and lower the column to get easy access to the switch. There are two small bolts to remove the switch, I think they are 7 mm
thanks just called autozone to get a switch. appreciate it.

You should get the "Good Stuff" at NAPA #DS125 :mrgreen:

RITTER said:
You should get the "Good Stuff" at NAPA #DS125 :mrgreen:
too late, got a friend that works at Vatozone and gave me it for free. :mrgreen:

that is theft unless your friend owns the business or got approval to give it to you for free...I know the owner of the parts stores I get my stuff from and they give me the shops price to give me a break...

pontiacgp said:
that is theft unless your friend owns the business or got approval to give it to you for free...I know the owner of the parts stores I get my stuff from and they give me the shops price to give me a break...
Manager, and since you all getting offended, i got it free with the Autozone Rewards card, lmao! Jesus.... Picked up some free light bulbs and free screws also while I was at it. LMAO! $20.00 GOES GOOD when you spend quite a bit at the store to get the rewards.

I'm not getting offended....I think Ritter and I were just giving a heads up on what can happen.....and if you paid for it from a rewards card that isn't free... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor