Holley Carb question - primary fuel bowl fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

classic_man

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I have a 670 cfm Holley Street Avenger carb. Just installed it with an RPM Performer with 1 in. spacer. Got everything dialed in and started to crank over to discover fuel leaking near the fuel rail and found a crack in the primary fuel bowl where it connects to the rail. I need to replace the fuel bowl. Never had to do this, will another double pumper fit or does is it specific the 670 avenger. The link below is what I'm looking. Holley had a 1 hour hold time when I called. Just looking for a solid answer before I order one.
https://www.holley.com/134-103S.asp

Thanks

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I think your answer in on the link you posted....

Replacement primary center hung Fuel Bowl Kit For Use w/model 4160 Carburetors with center hung bowls. and double Pump Carburetors Excluding model 4165. Shiny finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor