Holley crossmember. Pics anyone please

T

Tony1968

Greasemonkey
Jul 1, 2018
Installing the holley swap cross member for the 4L80E trans. I need the driver side extension to be installed but for the life of me Holleys instructions are terrible and only have pics for swap if you had a 200r4 trans which I did not. before I call them if anyone has done this and has pics I'd really appreciate it
Thanks !

Winkernod

Winkernod

Apprentice
Sep 13, 2018
I know the instructions are non existent here a couple of pictures I took of mine. Hopefully this helps
IMG_1645.jpg
IMG_1646.jpg
IMG_1648.jpg
IMG_1648.jpg
IMG_1651.jpg

Installing the holley swap cross member for the 4L80E trans. I need the driver side extension to be installed but for the life of me Holleys instructions are terrible and only have pics for swap if you had a 200r4 trans which I did not. before I call them if anyone has done this and has pics I'd really appreciate it
Thanks !

T

Tony1968

Greasemonkey
Jul 1, 2018
Thank you ! I'm thinking I have wrong parts because you seem to have a few pieces of metal that I did not get in the kit.... Uggggg

Do you have a pic of it installed on driver side?

T

Tony1968

Greasemonkey
Jul 1, 2018
Excellent ! Thank you.... turns out I am missing the kit for frame without 200r4 from factory. I thought I ordered everything initially. Just ordered from Holley and it's on backorder of course. Honestly I could probably fab up the exact same thing but this frame is taking too long.
Appreciate it again guys. This place is really priceless when it comes to information.

T

Tony1968

Greasemonkey
Jul 1, 2018
Thank you Winkernod. Seeing it always helps. Sometimes reading directions doesn't do it for me

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor