how do you upload a photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

1983regal

Master Mechanic
May 2, 2011
St. Louis MO.
You need a program like photobucket to upload pics. I had all kinds of trouble until someone on here helped me get set up on photobucket. http://photobucket.com/ set up an account, transfer your pics to photobucket and post away.

HILTON

Apprentice
Apr 29, 2010
I got an account with photobucket but im still having trouble. And i have uploaded before but cant figure it out now

gpguy

Greasemonkey
Aug 17, 2008
After your post go to bottom of page and upload attachment before you press submit

HILTON

Apprentice
Apr 29, 2010
It says uploads disabled i am on my phone so that could be the problem but i think it would save everybody the trouble if they figured out a mobile upload

Highwood Malibu

Greasemonkey
Jul 14, 2011
Calgary Alberta Canada
There are also sometimes size restrictions on pics for webpages.

Tuggy24g

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2008
Newtown PA
joeairforce said:
I always just copy and paste the tagged link from photobucket...[/quote]

That is what I was going to say. Works perfectly and also it might be a little hard for you to post pictures from a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor