How rare is a 1978 Regal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWPottenger

G-Body Guru
Oct 9, 2012
Sadly G-bodies are also one of the most popular cars for Demolition derby and dirt stock class weekend racers...

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
CWPottenger said:
Sadly G-bodies are also one of the most popular cars for Demolition derby and dirt stock class weekend racers...
X2. Fewer everyday due to that here too

rickyric

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 30, 2013
I have recently gained ownership of 78' with only 52,000 orignal miles.It's been in my father in laws basement for years.
regal limited 305 v8, th 200 trans,rochester 2 barrel carb,very very good conditon.hey the 8 track player even works.

Ultra-Carbon.com

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 2, 2013
I'm a new member here, but I just thought I'd chime in and say that I've got one.

Regal15.jpg

hurst1979olds

G-Body Guru
Feb 19, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA

This was my buddys 78 regal back when we were 16/17 years old.It was an 70k mile original 305 car. Had a bench seat. He rebuilt the engine and it had a rod knock. He decided to keep driving it and it threw it about 150miles from home. He took the cragers off and sent the car to the junk yard....I really wish he didn't do that.

Champ2014

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 27, 2013
After reading this I feel like the luckiest b*st*rd on Earth cause I just scored a 78 Regal v8 with floor shift and white leather interior for $900.00. It runs and drives and hasn't been tampered with only thing hurt is the interior and the speedometer doesn't work. The sail panels around the back window look identical to the 81-87 regal please correct me if I'm wrong. Cause I need a set REALLY BAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor