How to do an emissions delete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
Lorenzo said:
Is PartSource in canada? lol :p I was looking on jegs Website and they sell them for that much too.

you're in Milton, and never heard of partsource ?? The are owned by Canadian Tire ( like Marks Workwear House ) and have almost 50 locations in ontario, radio ads almost as annoying as Pizza Pizza :)

http://www.partsource.ca/store/canadian ... stores.asp

I got the Performance Improvements flyer yesterday and seen them on sale now for $89 in 2.25, & 2.5 " sizes and $99 for the 3"

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
pontiacgp said:
axisg said:
PontiacGP - do you have any pics showing how you hooked up your EGR ?? I ditched the Thermo-valve from my thermostat housing and now I am unsure how the EGR should really be hooked up ( hence the blockoff plate )

you'll laugh at this, I got stopped last year and got a $385 ticket for no EGR (I got the ticket tossed). I have not put together the parts I need to set it up from the exhaust (lazy is the problem with this) since vortec heads have no EGR so I JB welded the EGR to the RPM Airgap intake and it looks good. They do not test the equipment to see if it's working, it only has to be in it's place with the vacuum line hooked up. I should hook the EGR up so I can get my timing to where it should be

if you got rid of your thermal valve just hook your egr to ported vacuum on your carb so you get no vacuum to the egr at idle

Ahh JB Weld. Lucky for me my GMPP intake has the EGR provision

Lorenzo

Master Mechanic
Mar 28, 2012
Milton Ontario
axisg said:
Lorenzo said:
Is PartSource in canada? lol :p I was looking on jegs Website and they sell them for that much too.

you're in Milton, and never heard of partsource ?? The are owned by Canadian Tire ( like Marks Workwear House ) and have almost 50 locations in ontario, radio ads almost as annoying as Pizza Pizza :)

http://www.partsource.ca/store/canadian ... stores.asp

I got the Performance Improvements flyer yesterday and seen them on sale now for $89 in 2.25, & 2.5 " sizes and $99 for the 3"

LMAO! Sorry haha! Only part place ive heard is Napa and Canadian tire :p Ill definitely give these guys a look

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
axisg said:

I didn't know they were still open, they closed both stores in my area...

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
pontiacgp said:
axisg said:

I didn't know they were still open, they closed both stores in my area...

Still around. Althought the prices are not always the best the Head Office ( recently moved and double the space now ) in Toronto has a huge selection on the floor so you can see and touch the merchandise before you buy it ( which I find really helpful in my make-it-work-with -what-ya-got projects ).
Still have Barrie, Brampton, Guelph, Hamilton, "shwa, and Montreal left in the chain

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
The store in Guelph was closed last summer and I thought they packed it up, didn't put any moved to a new location sign....but I see they are on Silvercreek Parkway in Guelph..

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor