Hurst Olds Lightning Rods

Status
Not open for further replies.
spudd said:
Looks good. How was the install time wise???

I took my time to fix a few things like some wiring as well as some brackets that needed moved over a little bit to make the console fit perfect.. I had about 5 hours into it. If you were to replace a floor shifter with the shift pack i would say with even removing the passenger seat you would have about 3 hours into it. You would need to cut the mid shifter plastic to make room for the shift pack.

Sounds like you hit a home run. Time wise it sounds like a great conversion and if the price is right these things are going to be hard to keep in stock... I can't wait to get one
Thanks for the time and money you guys put into getting this going
I for one appreacheate all you guys have done for all us G body morons!!!!

where did you get the gauge pod on the console ? dave

Awesome work Toby!.....Your video looks like a MotorTrend test drive....and it makes me want to go get in my car and drive it fast down some country roads nearby ... :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor