Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
maybe but it is easy to put anything in a post
Dammit. This is just stirring the pot and you know it. It doesn't need any more.

Bweavy

Master Mechanic
Feb 27, 2009
Bethel N.C. 27812
Maybe It is also easy to be a dick. Sometimes it just comes naturally for some then it does for most. I figured this also was easy to put anything in a post.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I just called Hurst and I was speaking with Scott, according to him no one is producing the Lighting Rods with licence or otherwise.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Hurst is not owned by Hurst. Licensing would be going through the parent company Driven brands. It's at a way higher level than just calling up a person to get information. It doesn't work like that.

Just shut down the thread and then when they become available the proof will be in the pudding. This stuff is old, discouraging, and quite immature to see all the time.

Cannot please a pessimist. Lord knows 4 year ago I was told I was no one with no ability to make anything and was just a schmuck. The proof got in the pudding quickly

Last edited:

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Nate Shelton is the chairman at B&M. B&M owns (product manages if I may) Hurst division. All companies are now owned by Driven Performance Brands. Brian is working with the top dog, The Scott you refer to probably doesn't even communicate with Nate or have a lead on what is going on behind the scenes. Projects to these guys and the legalities presented are NOT broadcast across a public knowledge forum within the inner workings of the companies. I am not even sure that Brian should have posted this info.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
sigh. closing the thread because dead horses sleeping dogs etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor