Hurst Olds Lightning Rods

Status
Not open for further replies.
silverfox said:
Where did you get the silver dash trim from

Hey dude how is it going? As for the trims gbodyparts offers them.

turboaudi said:
where did you get the gauge pod on the console ? dave

Gbodyparts.com offers them.

bill said:
Awesome work Toby!.....Your video looks like a MotorTrend test drive....and it makes me want to go get in my car and drive it fast down some country roads nearby ... :banana:

Hey Bill! Thanks for the compliments. How's that rear end from Art doing?

tobyp said:
bill said:
Awesome work Toby!.....Your video looks like a MotorTrend test drive....and it makes me want to go get in my car and drive it fast down some country roads nearby ... :banana:

Hey Bill! Thanks for the compliments. How's that rear end from Art doing?

Its great!....leaves nice dual black marks :mrgreen: ...Now I just need those shifters and a 442/HO transmission cause I got a feeling this ones not gonna last...lol

I so have to find a way to put those in my el camino!!!!

very nice, looks like these L-rods are engineered right. gotta love rob zombie in the background haha! :twisted: Now just to get a set of these L-rods into my 86 cutty, how soon do you think they will be available?

Toby, my outage is over after today. We need to get together this week to get my Frankenstein idea going.

gp02a0083 said:
very nice, looks like these L-rods are engineered right. gotta love rob zombie in the background haha! :twisted: Now just to get a set of these L-rods into my 86 cutty, how soon do you think they will be available?

Hardest part is over really... Now that we know they can make them and they work correctly I can tell them to proceed making the components for assembly. I am going to ok tomorrow the T1 prototype with a couple changes at the shift button. They stick a little bit so there is a refinement needed there. When I get the T2 sample with the Hurst insignia we can submit to Hurst for approval and place into mass production. My guess is end of summer. I'd rather not rush and keep them building a quality piece. If I push them too much they may skimp out and not make them as good.

Josh Hanna said:
I so have to find a way to put those in my el camino!!!!

There will be a 4 speed floor mount shift one available soon as well. We will start on it as soon as we complete the console version 100%

galeaiii said:
Toby, my outage is over after today. We need to get together this week to get my Frankenstein idea going.

I have my original LRods we can use until we get another sample for your monte. I have the GP console here as well. We will need to do some Fab to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor