I am building an Elcamino SS using monte parts !

Status
Not open for further replies.

JACKSUNBYRD

Apprentice
Jul 21, 2011
I just love those stripes

Attachments

• CIMG0141.jpg
    CIMG0141.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,262
  • CIMG0140.jpg
    CIMG0140.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,273
  • CIMG0137.jpg
    CIMG0137.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,280

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Are you planning on painting the grill and around the headlights? I think flat black would do alot for the car especially with those stripes :idea:

JACKSUNBYRD

Apprentice
Jul 21, 2011
inside with my door panels installed

Attachments

• CIMG0168.jpg
    CIMG0168.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,212
  • CIMG0169.jpg
    CIMG0169.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,229
  • CIMG0170.jpg
    CIMG0170.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,192

JACKSUNBYRD

Apprentice
Jul 21, 2011
I am going to install the gauge cluster and get rid of the long speedo. and oh i put a pete jackson gear drive on it a holly dominator, an accel racing distributor and the accel high ouput coil on it . it goes like hell now! but Mainly just drive it . the distributor did wonders for it!!!!!!!

JACKSUNBYRD

Apprentice
Jul 21, 2011
Has any one used urethane bushings ? i need to replace mine and my core support bushings are bad also ! Shoul;d i use urethane?

JACKSUNBYRD

Apprentice
Jul 21, 2011
Someone tried to steal my car but we made a simple alarm so they didn't get my car. I will post how to make a kill circuit similar to mine later today.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Damn that sucks homie,glad they didn't get away with it though!!! I've been trying frantically to get ahold of you,in reguards of you" shedding some light" on the"method you used to align your doors( at top where ap window and door edge meet up,and how you dealt with the" gap"between the door and qp?!) I've pmed you but didn't get a response? I hung and test fitted/aligned my mcss clip/doors, to my el the other day as well as install
Ed the windows besides the metal work ill need to do to match up bottom body lines,i am at a standstill DESPEARATELY needing some" know-how/insight "to this" troubled area"PLLLEEAASE HELP!!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor