I got it back!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
Really great news Dean. Kind of hard to do, but I'd be thankful they didn't vandalize the crap out of it.
Thanks for posting this. I'll be rethinking my security.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Dude! I was already having nightmares!! Im so glad u got her back!! Having a cold coors light for u right know.. God bless :)

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
Awesome...

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
DAAAMN.... I was just packing my bags to go on a *ss kicking expedition... :x Just kidding! :mrgreen: glad to hear you got it back safe and sound!! I ALSO get nervous just building my GP thinking all that effort get stolen. I was thinking Lojack but i heard it's only effective if the police dept have the "tracker" thingy..

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
I love happy endings. :)

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
great to hear, can't believe people that know you and work with you would pull that sh*t....

karma is a b*tch

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
:respect: Great to hear you got it back in one piece Dean! 8) You can keep your original locks if you want, just re code them and have new keys cut to match, not a very hard thing to do :wink: .

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
That's awesome. Definitely not the norm, glad nothing happened to her. I'd definitely be taking that up with somebody "up the chain".... If you've got it narrowed down to three people, then it shouldn't be that hard for somebody to at least drum them out, if not actually figure out who it was and hold them accountable. If nothing else you get to find out who it was and introduce them to that new breaker bar. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor