I hate to see this guy's definition of "rusty"

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Remember taking a 10 hour round trip to Ohio to look at a MINT 1980 Regal turbo years ago. Guy had fabricated stove pipe for the bottom of the doors, and THEN proceeded to tell me that was factory. Are people really that dumb?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Remember taking a 10 hour round trip to Ohio to look at a MINT 1980 Regal turbo years ago. Guy had fabricated stove pipe for the bottom of the doors, and THEN proceeded to tell me that was factory. Are people really that dumb?!

he was hoping you were..... :popcorn:

but we know different...right guys?.....hey guys, help me out here,......:unsure:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
he was hoping you were..... :popcorn:

but we know different...right guys?.....hey guys, help me out here,......:unsure:
We definitely aren't! We be ed-u-micated...not heavily medicated o_O:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
I’d be willing to bet that 90% of the stuff at auctions start out the same way..............

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor