I Have A Friday Night off... What Should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Now, normally I wouldn't do anything because everyone I know around here works on a Friday night. But, I am willing to try going out alone for once. I just have no idea what to do except for going out to play pool. Any suggestions?

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
get out of the house, get some fresh air. hey if u wanna meet up some girls twilight is playing tonight. the entire female species is at the theater right now lol. or you could go do some work on the cutlass?

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
my girl talked me in to goint to see the midnight showing of twilight last night. Most of the girls there were ether jr high/high school student but there were a few that looked over 18 lol.

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
From what you have been saying about your situation lately I would say go to some bars. I know you dont drink, but you dont have to. Go their with some friends or by your self if no one else can go and try to talk to some ladies. Try to find some girls that are not drinking and see if they want to talk. See if they want to play some pool or something like that.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
i agree go out to the bars and just try to talk to some people, just relax haha sit back and have a beer.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Well, I had the chance to work and I regrettably took it. It was the slowest Friday night closing shift I have worked since I started there, and I found it kinda scary. I am starting to wonder now if I will be able to make enough money in the coming months to pay my bills.

Uncletruck

Master Mechanic
Apr 22, 2007
Erie, PA
Wow, doesn't surprise me. Where I work, it is not uncommon to ship parts and maintenance manuals to long time customers well ahead of their products being produced. I was informed today to put some pending orders on "hold," as many of these customers have not secured financing for their orders. We are talking $100 worth of manuals on half a million dollar plus diesel engines. Times are getting a little more than tight!

-UT-

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I am very happy with my decision not to buy a new car right now. I am saving a substantial amount of money on gas because the price has dropped like a rock. I used to spend $20 a day, now it's maybe $8. It's the one bright spot in all this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor