I know this has been posted before but I have more questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay_GM

Apprentice
Jan 31, 2010
im sure we have all seen the 2011 Buick Regal (and the possible GSX return)

im just curious if a turbo 4 is all thats going to be offered? can anyone shed some light if
a V6 option would be avaibale? let alone a RWD platform? or we just get an AWD and FWD??

it would be something nice to see a turbo 3.8 2011 Regal take on the TT SHO Taurus

any thoughts on this and or info on this?

from my understanding the Opel Insignia is going to be the setup for this? :popcorn:

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
we've already gotten a listing, at advance auto parts, in our electronic catalog for the '11 regal...IIRC, it's only the 4cyl... :puke:

like I always say, "it's not a regal if the front wheels are pulling it..."

jay_GM

Apprentice
Jan 31, 2010
1evilregal said:
we've already gotten a listing, at advance auto parts, in our electronic catalog for the '11 regal...IIRC, it's only the 4cyl... :puke:

like I always say, "it's not a regal if the front wheels are pulling it..."

that sucks man, and well said btw, its funny but i dont care how much HP and TQ new Regal makes
if its FWD its worthless to me and an insult to my Regal-same goes for the last Monte Carlos made, and
Impalas (id say the 1996 SS Impala was the last of the REAL Impalas) much like our Gbodies
were the last of the good stuff pretty much.

jay_GM

Apprentice
Jan 31, 2010
oh and i forgot to add :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :blam: :blam:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor