I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevy2480

Royal Smart Person
Apr 28, 2010
williamstown nj 08094
Lmfao :rofl: Tiz b da funee itz thin I red 2dayz. Lol. I feel you frustration my friend. Imo if you cant afoard to by parts because you dont make much why ask how to fix your pos. If you cant afoard to buy parts to fix it any way. Scrap it and buy a bike.

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
bill said:
Well, the problem is...see...I bought this car from my mothers boyfreind who sells cars, hes nice cause hes rich, and he buys my gf stuff cause shes pretty, ya know not like model pretty but shes a good looker, and Id probably marry her if her dad, who is in the army, didnt want to shoot me but hes away fighting in the war so im not too worried until he comes home and finds me with his wife and then I will have to move out of town which is hard because my car, which I trade my van for doesnt hold much stuff and if I gotta leave quickly thats gonna mean renting a uhaul and I dont have that kindad dough ya know cause i work at walmart and they dont pay sh*t cause theyre a mogul corporation tied to communist idealogy and since clinton left office the world has gone to the toilet and I dont even vote anymore since I got arrested for shooting my gun off at the polls in florida last time I was there visiting my grandma who tried to vote for nader, but the sound of my hand cannon straightened that b*tch right out so ....... What do ya think it could be?
i thnk ya cutty needs a nw dizzy :rofl:

MrLightning

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2011
northeast,Ohio
tc1959 said:
bill said:
Well, the problem is...see...I bought this car from my mothers boyfreind who sells cars, hes nice cause hes rich, and he buys my gf stuff cause shes pretty, ya know not like model pretty but shes a good looker, and Id probably marry her if her dad, who is in the army, didnt want to shoot me but hes away fighting in the war so im not too worried until he comes home and finds me with his wife and then I will have to move out of town which is hard because my car, which I trade my van for doesnt hold much stuff and if I gotta leave quickly thats gonna mean renting a uhaul and I dont have that kindad dough ya know cause i work at walmart and they dont pay sh*t cause theyre a mogul corporation tied to communist idealogy and since clinton left office the world has gone to the toilet and I dont even vote anymore since I got arrested for shooting my gun off at the polls in florida last time I was there visiting my grandma who tried to vote for nader, but the sound of my hand cannon straightened that b*tch right out so ....... What do ya think it could be?
i thnk ya cutty needs a nw dizzy :rofl:

AND nader didnt win........so your grandma needs a new person to vote for! :lol:

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
just tell them to go to autozone and ask for the ID-10T form :lol:

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
beermonkey9417 said:
Yep...its right next to the blinker fluid and the Harmonic Bonics, just down the isle from the cadillac converters.... right below the tubing stretchers...... :rofl:

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
bill said:
beermonkey9417 said:
Yep...its right next to the blinker fluid and the Harmonic Bonics, just down the isle from the cadillac converters.... right below the tubing stretchers...... :rofl:
and the carbonators are next to the pop ribbets and the dizzys

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
LS1GN said:
i trye two bee a gud membr on heer an anser peepls posts itz rilly hard sometims cuz ppl abbreviate and cant spel reel gud ad dont punctuate also wen they hav injeen trubble thay dont rilly egsplane wat the problm is and its geving me dain bramage

On a more serious note, yes this is a big problem here. I've seen it on other forums as well but this one's the worse for it. These people need to get their heads out of there a$$ and start posting like intelligent adults instead of like high school dropouts. And the excuse of 'well I was texting from my phone' is unacceptable.

I was always curious what goes through the head of someone who makes an incoherent post and actually expects others to be able to decipher and answer their questions. Are people really that dumb or are they just so lazy they can't be bothered posting in an intelligent manner? Has the level of education slipped that bad in this country? Is common sense a lost art? Is 'textspeak' our new official language?

I say the next time someone asks a question and doesn't post in NORMAL, LEGIBLE ENGLISH, we answer back the same way so they don't understand what we're saying either. Someday hopefully they'll learn.

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
bill said:
beermonkey9417 said:
Don't forget the frezon...

lg1200

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2011
All of you have a cousin or uncle that really talks like this...don't front yall.. :rofl:

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
my car wont start right now. :? whats the problem? other than the motor is sitting next to it and not in it :rofl:

just post the link to what got ya riled up bruh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor